With the newly installed newsletter we want to inform you about new tests and trends concering animal genetics. You will find interesting data e.g. on availability of tests as well as on clinical relevance, handling procedures and turnaround times.
We hope you enjoy reading.
Genetics Newsletter 2015
- Hereditary skin diseases in dogs Ichthyosis Hereditary nasal parakeratosis (HNPK) Dry eye and curly coat syndrome
- Progressive retinal atrophy in cats
- Dandy-Walker-Like Malformation (DWLM) in Eurasians - Lagotto storage disease (LSD) in the Lagotto Romagnolo - Hereditary Ataxia in the Bobtail - Fanconi syndrome* in Basenjis - Adult Onset Neuropathy (AON)* in the English Cocker Spaniel and Field Spaniel - “Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis & Polyneuropathy” (JLPP)* in the Black Russian Terrier and Rottweiler - New for the cats
- Ichthyosis in Golden Retrievers - Synopsis of the VDH Dog Health Work-shop - Change in our prices as of March 1st 2015 - Finally, that which belongs together is together - Spring is coming - what you should be thinking about now
- B locus – News about the well known - Genetics and more - LABOKLIN on the go - Exhibition dates 2015 - DM - European patent granted
Genetics Newsletter 2014
- Cystinuria: News for what we know - In cooperation with Professor Dr. Giger - Online application to LABOKLIN - LABOKLIN on facebook
- Genetics and more - Bleeding disorders in dogs von Willebrand Disease - The tick season has begun
- Update on Pyruvate Kinase deficiency in cats and dogs - Shortened running time for a number of tests - 25 year success story for LABOKLIN - Spring is coming - what you should be thinking about now
Package deals for genetic testing available until 30.04.2014 We are pleased to present you with a variety of genetic testing combinations as a special promotional offer. We have put together breed-specific genetic test combinations -based on the needs of our customers over the past few years. The packages contain only genetic tests that are sensible for the various breeds, since the examined gene variants have been verifiably related to disease. Therefore, our packages are not a random assortment of genetic tests, but rather sensible combinations dependent on the breed.
Genetics Newsletter 2013
- PRA in Basenjis as well as in Papillons and Phalènes - Cystinuria in Labradors and Australian Cattle Dogs - CMSD in Chinese Cresteds und Kerry Blue Terriers - Hereditary cataract in Boston Terriers and Staffordshire Bull Terriers - Inherited myopathy in the Great Dane
- LABOKLIN now Optigen agency - Late onset ataxia in Parson Russell Terriers - Progresssive retinal atrophy (rcd4-PRA) - Primary lens luxation (PLL) - Hair length
- Old and new in HCM - New diagnostics for FIP - we offer tests for the Labrador Retriever
Genetics Newsletter 2012
Genetic diseases in the dermatology Genetic diseases in the neurology New at LABOKLIN: IGS in the Border Collie
CHG in Spanish Water Dogs ENM in Dutch Kooiker PDE in Pugs Ichthyosis in Golden Retrievers Rcd4-PRA in Irish Setters and Gordon Setters Dwarfism in Labrador Retrievers
Coat colour expert Dr. Anna Laukner now in team LABOKLIN MLS in Beagles Research projet about PHA, vWD and Haemophilia TNS and dwarfism - now available on site Controlles breeding using genetic tests?
Genetics Newsletter 2011
Newsletter 1/2011 NEW: Episodic Falling in Cavalier King Charles Spaniel NCL in Tibetan Terriers JEB In German Short-Haired Pointer Dilution: LABOKLIN acquired patent rights Smears as sample material MDR1-new pharmaceutical list Hemophilia A in dogs
Genetics Newsletter 2010
Newsletter 3/2010 Exercise Induced Collapse Degenerative Myelopathy of older Dogs Inherited Myopathies in Labrador Retriever Dogs - cnm or HMLR?
Genetic test for polyneuropathy in Greyhounds Haemophilia B in Rhodesian Ridgeback Dogs Primary Lens Luxation (PLL) -Genetic test now available in german
Use and uselessness of genetic tests in animals of breeds in which the test has not been validated
Newsletter 1/2010 (cat)
Blood groups in Cats Why détermination of blood type? Determination of the blood type rdAc-PRA mutation
Genetics Newsletter 2009
Newsletter 4/2009 (dog)
MDRl-Gentest: rechtliche Situation MDRl-Defekt - Die Arzneistoffe Schneller: prcd-PRA-Gentest Akkreditierung